Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kickstarter Love

Crowd sourcing is a beautiful thing. When my husband first told me about kickstarter, I was skeptical. He backed several inventions during a time when it wasn't like we had a lot of cash to spare, but it turns out that $10 or $20 times thousands of people can make a big difference. I've now had the opportunity to support several friends who are making their dreams come true through crowd sourcing, and each time it is a delight to feel like I'm contributing to a more diverse and vibrant arts scene in the U.S.

My dear friend Jeff, who I met way back in the 90s at the Johnston Center, used to play songs and tell me stories. Now, he's turning those talents to the big screen, and I'm so excited to have the chance to share his storytelling with the world.

You can see a movie preview here: Mystic Coffee 2. I hope you will consider making a donation to his campaign.

Make A Pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!