Monday, September 5, 2016

Radical Revision Workshop



Revision. Some writers love it; some writers hate it. Love or hate, though, we all have to do it. Join me for a one-day workshop dedicated to the art of revision. Learn some tips, tricks, and strategies that help you make informed decisions about your work. 
 
Radical Revision
with Marjetta Geerling
Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 
in Hollywood, FL

Radical Revision is a day of guided revision exercises geared toward helping you see your current work in progress with new eyes. Whether you’re struggling with a blocked story or just started a brand new project, the exercises are meant to unlock hidden layers in your characters and stories. Participants should leave the workshop with new insights and an exciting revision plan. 

The $100 registration fee* includes individual consultations, coffee/tea/water all day, continental breakfast, snacks all day, and a delicious lunch from our own Chef Michael.  
Due to the intense nature of the workshop, registration is limited to nine participants, with a minimum of six required to make the workshop happen.  Please register no later than Sept. 15, 2016. 
 For more details or to register, email or message me!

*non-refundable, but if you’re unable to attend at the last minute, credit can be applied toward a future workshop. If the workshop is canceled, all money will be refunded. 
“I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
 - Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!